Grand Western Reserve beef is defined by its wonderful marbling and juicy flavor, incorporating the attributes of US Prime and the versatility of top tier US Choice Beef.
This Tomahawk has all these attributes in addition to being the most rich and tender cut. the ultimate ribeye eating experience.
Not every day you get to eat like The Flintstones. In the past, the long bone was used as a handle. This is where the name came from - Tomahawk. This Tomahawk Steak, also called Long Bone Cowboy Steak - is well marbled for the perfect taste. We take pride of everything that carries our private Grand Western Reserve label. If we put our name on the product, rest assure that it's top quality.
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This attention to detail provides the highest quality and mouth-watering experience every time you order!
- Grade: Upper Third USDA Choice or Higher
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 32oz, 38oz or 48oz..
- Description: First 4 Bones & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.