USDA Prime Sirloin Cap Fat On “Picanha” 2.5 - 3 LB avg. Twin Pack
Prime is defined by its juicy and flavorful marbling found only in the top 2% of all US Beef.
Such a great piece of meat, had to be named with an unusual name. Also called Top Sirloin for its signature cut, Picanha is the most popular cut in every Brazilian Steakhouse. It’s mild in flavor and has a lean cut with a thin fat cap that adds even more flavor.
Our Whole Picanhas are aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor.
Each piece is hand-selected with precision and poise by our veteran butchers.
- Grade: USDA Prime.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 2.5 - 3 LB avg Each.
- Description: Whole & Untrimmed
- Packaging: 2 pieces wrapped & vacuum sealed together.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.