Wagyu Hamburger Sliders
Most American Wagyu, also known as American Style Kobe Beef, are a cross between full blood Japanese Wagyu and either Red or Black American Angus or Charolais.
Grand Western Wagyu Sliders are an exquisite and luxurious eating experience. These sliders are available in limited quantities and maintain the traditional flavor that American palates love combined with the tender, buttery essence of Japanese Wagyu beef.
100% Wagyu Beef Sliders. Good things come in small packages. These uniquely flavorful hamburger sliders are the ultimate in juiciness and big on flavor. We bet you can’t eat just one.
Get your 18 pack of Wagyu Beef Sliders Tomorrow with our Prime Delivery Service.
- Grade: Higher than USDA Prime
- Aged: 21+ Days wet aged.
- Weight: 3oz.
- Description: Beef Wagyu Blend.
- Packaging: 3 pieces per package wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Place the steak on the grill and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the steak over and continue to grill 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare (an internal temperature of 135 degrees F), 5 to 7 minutes for medium (140 degrees F) or 8 to 10 minutes for medium-well (150 degrees F).